Dotsavvy is seeking a Digital Campaign Manager to grow and expand our business. The primary focus of a Digital Campaign Manager at Dotsavvy is to produce compelling digital campaigns that meet targeted client goals. The Digital Campaign Manager will need to be a self-motivated team member that is tasked with being highly organized and results driven while handling multiple client campaigns. The focus for this role is ensuring success for all team members and our clients.
This position focusses on all aspects related to digital advertising such as social media, search, digital display, programmatic, influencer, conversational and email advertising, with respect to materials collection, order entry, inventory maintenance, campaign optimization, advertiser reports and campaign effectiveness analysis. The Digital Campaign Manager will join a growing team of digital marketing experts to enable Dotsavvy to achieve continued growth and client support.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, display, email, and influencer advertising campaigns.
- Measure and report the performance of all digital marketing campaigns.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spending and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies for digital campaigns.
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels.
- Generate campaign reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field.
- 3+ years of proven digital advertising campaign management experience in a digital marketing agency or relevant organization.
- Certifications on digital advertising platforms such as Google Ads, Meta Ads, Twitter Ads, LinkedIn Ads, etc.
- Proven working experience in digital advertising services for media planning, buying, optimization and reporting.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, motivate, and convert.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Social Media Analytics, etc)
- Working knowledge of digital advertising campaign management tools.
- Experience in setting up and optimizing digital marketing campaigns.
- Strong creativity, analytical skills, and data-driven thinking.
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing and measurement.
If you think that your that special talent we may be looking for, kindly send us your CV on [email protected] with the subject line ‘Digital Campaign Manager’ by 5.00 pm East African Time (EAT) on Friday, 14th April 2023 by 5.00 pm East African Time (EAT).