Dotsavvy is looking for a Digital Account Manager who is self-motivated, team-oriented with strong leadership skills, and able to handle changing priorities with ease. You must be comfortable interfacing with senior agency colleagues and senior client management.
This position requires a candidate who can perform multiple tasks at one time with a keen eye to detail. You must be proactive and have the ability to both take direction from supervisors as well as give direction to others internally and at the client’s site.
Dotsavvy is an exciting and growing digital agency looking for individuals who have that go-getter attitude.
We are looking for the following qualities in a candidate:
- Manage, coordinate, and lead Dotsavvy’s resources and team in order to meet clients’ needs.
- Supervise and lead the digital production and design teams on client tasks that are typically communicated on a day to day basis.
- Serve as the liaison between Dotsavvy and the client to ensure client goals, budgets, and target audiences are reached.
- Manage accounts including financial responsibilities (budget, expense reporting, and profits and losses).
- Assist in the development of strategies and implementation of Dotsavvy’s digital marketing services for our clients.
- Attend and participate in all status meetings, client meetings, pitches and client calls.
- Participate in digital marketing planning and execution of tactical aspects of Dotsavvy services.
- Oversee client projects and activities, ensuring deadlines and expectations are met.
- Execute billing practices, including detailed record-keeping and follow-up.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar position.
- University Degree/Diploma in Marketing/Business or equivalent (Preferred)
- Digital/Ad Agency or Technology Consulting Services experience (Preferred)
- Great presentation (pitching) and proposal writing skills.
- Understanding of digital marketing platforms, and social media (including marketing opportunities available on Linkedin, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube) as well as other digital and traditional marketing channels.
- Experience writing creative briefs, PowerPoint presentations, digital media plans, etc
- An awesome attitude to work and clients!
If you think that your that special talent we may be looking for, kindly send us your CV on [email protected] with the subject line ‘ Digital Account Manager’ by 5.00 pm East African Time (EAT) on Friday, 14th April 2023 by 5.00 pm East African Time (EAT).