Dotsavvy is looking for a Business Development Manager to grow and expand our business. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, team-oriented with strong sales and leadership skills, and able to handle changing priorities with ease. They will also have strong operational knowledge, proven customer focus, ability to comprehend new areas, and ability to develop client relationships.
The ideal candidate is also a competent digital strategist who is familiar with best and next practices from a digital marketing perspective. This position requires a candidate who can perform multiple tasks at one time with a keen eye to detail and the tenacity close high value sales opportunities for our digital marketing offerings.
Dotsavvy is an exciting and growing digital agency looking for individuals who have that go-getter attitude.
- Maintain current client relationships and identifying areas for potential clients.
- Contacting potential clients to establish a business relationship and meet with them.
- Develop new sales areas and improving sales through various methods.
- Research the latest in the digital marketing industry and creating new opportunities to expand sales.
- Collaborate with our various team members to ensure requirements are met, such as sales numbers and profit goals.
- Strong understanding of Dotsavvy products or services as well as business position and competition to keep our business competitive in the marketplace.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or a similar area.
- 3+ years of proven sales experience in business or a related area.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal, to express technical and non-technical concepts clearly and concisely.
- Technical skills required to create proposals and find solutions to meet client requirements for digital marketing strategies and tactics.
- Excellent organizational skills to meet goals and set priorities.
- Be proactive, organized and handle work under stressful and uncertain environments.
If you think that your that special talent we may be looking for, kindly send us your CV on [email protected] with the subject line ‘Business Development Manager’ by 5.00 pm East African Time (EAT) on Friday, 14th April 2023 by 5.00 pm East African Time (EAT).