Dotsavvy is looking for a Social Media Manager who will be responsible for managing, maintaining, and iterating our clients social media channels while growing their audiences and communities through engagement. The ideal candidate will have several years of experience in social media, including hands-on tactical engagement and expertise in social analytics. The Social Media Manager will be passionate about the digital and social media space, with an active and public personal presence on several social media platforms.
- Develop social media content calendars and all associated content;
- Publish cross-platform and platform-specific content on all of our clients social channels, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Linkedin, Blogs, etc
- Maintain cross-platform editorial calendars;
- Monitor, moderate and engage with our clients audience(s) and communities;
- Track and analyse social media posts;
- Develop key metrics for social media teams;
- Work with client teams to develop social media assets and enhance capabilities/results;
- Help develop and maintain consistent tone of voice for our clients brands online, help encourage social media enablement throughout our clients businesses and their brands
- Escalate issues, as necessary;
- Ability to keep up with both digital media and topical trends to ensure we are taking advantage of new opportunities across platforms and in real-time, relevant engagement for our clients and their brands;
- Participate in digital strategy development sessions and activities
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in writing, communication, journalism, PR or a similar field;
- Strong photography and editing skills
- Creative copywriting and editing skills
- 2+ years in a full-time social media position for a brand or digital agency;
- Excellent written communications skills;
- Incredible attention to detail and ability to multi-task;
- Expert knowledge of social media best practices;
- Content creation experience across media, particularly with images and video;
- Experience managing multiple social media channels;
- Experience in creating and managing digital advertising campaigns;
- Expertise of all popular and current social media channels and a desire to keep up-to-date on the latest trends and new products;
- Familiarity with third-party social media management tools such as SproutSocial, Hootsuite, etc;
- Understanding of social media analytics and reporting;
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to work evenings and weekends as needed;
- Active personal digital presence;
- Excellent critical thinking and judgment
Do you want to be a bigger fish in a smaller pond? Dotsavvy is a full-service digital agency with strategy, content, advertising, social media, technology integration and mobile marketing capabilities. Our clients run the gamut from financial services, nonprofits, consumer, technology, healthcare, travel, and the public sector.
With fewer than 20 people on the team, you will have the unique opportunity to wear many hats. If you want to join a Digital Agency that promotes from within, look no further. We have a track record of cultivating internal talent. We are a passionate and entrepreneurial team that embraces bold ideas, fosters collaboration and delivers great digital experiences.
Our team is growing and we’re looking for people who lead by doing, have a passion for solving challenging business problems for our clients and who bring their “A” game to work every day.
How to Apply
If think that your that special talent we may be looking for, kindly send us your CV, cover letter, client case studies / relevant past social media work, and your personal social media profiles to email@example.com with the subject line ‘Social Media Manager’ by 5.00 pm East African Time (EAT) on Monday the 11th February 2019.