Dotsavvy is looking for a Digital Marketing Sales Manager who will be responsible for consistently winning new business via inbound and outbound sales initiatives, proposing a wide range of digital marketing solutions (website design and development, managed services, search engine optimization (SEO), social media marketing, content marketing, digital advertising, digital analytics, etc) to medium to large-sized businesses and organizations across all industries and sectors in Kenya, East Africa and beyond. Due to the enormous growth potential in digital marketing regionally and globally, Dotsavvy is expanding its sales team and seeking to hire only highly motivated, results-driven individuals. We are looking for an enterprising person to grow and advance with us—an energetic team player and headstrong Digital Marketing Sales Manager that can tackle the market and exceed the goals of a diverse client base!
- Sales Execution – Ability to communicate effectively on the phone; formalize digital marketing agreements once all clients’ needs have been identified and addressed with Dotsavvy’s offerings
- Outbound & Inbound Calls: Customer outreach/perform cold calls, as well as receive inbound calls from customer leads to respond to their inquiries and detail our digital marketing offerings in comprehensive sales proposals and pitches that generate business
- Sold Quota Attainment – Consistent achiever of assigned monthly sold quota
- Sales Activity Reporting – Ensure timely/accurate recording, tracking and reporting of sales activities and customer/competitive information through our CRM and spreadsheets
- Sales Pipeline Management & Forecasting – Provide an accurate forecast of sales results and continuously management of sales activity – new, renewals, upsells, and cross-sells
- Needs Analysis – Perform a current analysis of clients’ needs and provide a “winning solution” in the form of appropriate and detailed digital marketing proposals and quotes
- Professional, personable, and good work ethics, with the desire to grow, share and collaborate
- Digital marketing knowledge and experience preferred: Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Social Media Marketing, Content Marketing, Website Design & Development, Mobile App Development, Digital Advertising, etc
- Experience in a high-volume digital marketing sales position; cold calls/outbound, as well as inbound
- Proficient in Microsoft & Excel, Google Workspace, CRM Applications, and Digital Marketing Platforms
- Experience in a high volume/fast-paced industry is preferred; experience in identifying prospective clients through various marketing channels
- Winning mentality and a keen focus on driving new business results
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Be adept at building relationships with clients and be on the lookout for client opportunities
- Strong team player with a “can-do” attitude and passion for excellence; self-starter, self-motivated and independent
- Excellent phone manner and articulation (confidence and sense of humor a huge plus!)
- Results-oriented and eager to succeed
Strong negotiation skills, persistence, and resilience
- A positive attitude with a desire to constantly improve
- Highly organized and strong time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and comfortable interacting with other departments
- A Bachelors Degree or equivalent in a relevant field of expertise and/or work experience for the role.
- At least 4 years experience with a minimum 2 years experience in a related role.
Do you want to be a bigger fish in a smaller pond? Dotsavvy is a full-service digital agency with strategy, content, advertising, social media, technology integration, and mobile marketing capabilities. Our clients run the gamut from financial services, nonprofits, consumer, technology, healthcare, travel, and the public sector.
With fewer than 20 people on the team, you will have the unique opportunity to wear many hats. If you want to join a Digital Agency that promotes from within, look no further. We have a track record of cultivating internal talent. We are a passionate and entrepreneurial team that embraces bold ideas, fosters collaboration, and delivers great digital experiences.
Our team is growing and we’re looking for people who lead by doing, have a passion for solving challenging business problems for our clients, and who bring their “A” game to work every day.
How to Apply
If you think that you are that special talent we may be looking for, kindly send us your CV, cover letter, client case studies / relevant past work to email@example.com with the subject line ‘Digital Marketing Sales Manager’ by 5.00 pm East African Time (EAT) on Friday 19th March 2021.